Thread: Aip

Default Aip

Hey All,

Just thought I would share my timeline. AIP received yesterday. Thanks to all the people who have answered my questions.

ITA June 2015
    Documents submitted 1st October 2015 (had to re submit full birth certificate so a 2 week delay)
    AIP 9th October

Had one brief email from CO - also sent my employer questionnaire. No interview.

Far far quicker than I had anticipated. Passport submitted and migrant levy paid today.

Hi sir/ma'am:
    May I know what branch processed your application?
    Cheers

Wow, that's surprisingly quick. Congratulations.
    I guess you have prepared a very good ITA documents (except for the full birth certificates). Somebody told me that I should leave something for INZ to ask for regarding the documents, but not sure if this is true. Any advice from you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshcm View Post
    Hey All,

Just thought I would share my timeline. AIP received yesterday. Thanks to all the people who have answered my questions.

ITA June 2015
    Documents submitted 1st October 2015 (had to re submit full birth certificate so a 2 week delay)
    AIP 9th October

Had one brief email from CO - also sent my employer questionnaire. No interview.

Far far quicker than I had anticipated. Passport submitted and migrant levy paid today.

Did you have a job offer and which branch your application is processed?

Hi All,

Thanks

It was processed at the Henderson branch and I have a job offer which I have been working in for 6mths already. The only reason I had to reissue the birth certificate is that I got the wrong information from someone at INZ. certainly a far smoother process than I had anticipated and glad I didn't pay an IA to do the work for me.

J

Somebody told me that I should leave something for INZ to ask for regarding the documents, but not sure if this is true.
    I can't imagine why anyone would think that was a good idea. Any time they have to get on to you to send more information or paperwork, your file goes to the back of your CO's rotating queue again till you get the things to them, and it has to work its way back to the front once more before it can have their attention again.

No, do things right, and make it as easy as possible for the INZ official to tick off the items required.

Congratulations!

. Thanks. After reading from others' experience on here, I think we should do things right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I can't imagine why anyone would think that was a good idea. Any time they have to get on to you to send more information or paperwork, your file goes to the back of your CO's rotating queue again till you get the things to them, and it has to work its way back to the front once more before it can have their attention again.

No, do things right, and make it as easy as possible for the INZ official to tick off the items required.