Thread: Query for IPENZ assessment for immigration

Default Query for IPENZ assessment for immigration

My qualification is bachelor of science in electrical engineering. I did already IQA with outcome of A bachelor degree at level 7. But immigration department needs it to be compareable to any of New zealand qualification in ICT professional list for claiming bonus points. Now they said to contact IPENZ for this purpose.
    IPENZ told very long pathway to submit KA02 form for assessment. Please if any one can assist to fill this form or give guidance. And after submiting what are the possibilities to get assessment report.

Thanks.

I expect someone will be along later who has been through this process. There are many old threads that mention aspects of this process - you might like to have a look in the meantime. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...ENZ+assessment

Quote Originally Posted by mughis.rehman View Post
    My qualification is bachelor of science in electrical engineering. I did already IQA with outcome of A bachelor degree at level 7. But immigration department needs it to be compareable to any of New zealand qualification in ICT professional list for claiming bonus points. Now they said to contact IPENZ for this purpose.
    IPENZ told very long pathway to submit KA02 form for assessment. Please if any one can assist to fill this form or give guidance. And after submiting what are the possibilities to get assessment report.

Thanks.
    What help exactly do you need? IPENZ form & examples are totally technical and differs from one field to another.... did you contact IPNEZ? Did you receive application form?