Thread: Decline residency...

Default Decline residency...

Hi all, my family residency was decline on the 19th of this month,myself my wife nd 3 kids(skilled worker)..it was decline because of my wife's medical..high BMI of 49.. I sent an email to our case officer asking her to reconsider her decision..so I'm still waiting for her reply..In my email I ask her if she can take my wife out from the application nd only give us (rest of the family) residency..because it's only her medical that denied us our residency..our case officer also said that if my wife applications were to be taken out then she can not re apply her residency again..so please I need som sort of advise on what to do..thank you all for reading..Godbless..;(

Was your wife given any time, in the course of the processing and before a decision was reached, to bring about an improvement in her BMI?

I have just by chance found this link to a firm of lawyers talking about problems with medicals. http://liveinnewzealand.co.nz/new-ze...-problems.html Of course, there are also other companies who do the same kind of work. I should say, I don't have personal knowledge of ANY of these, and just found it by Googling. It may be of help to talk to someone like this.

Yes she was given time..but just dropped a couple.. Thanks for that ,will have look nd see what's needed..

Oh I forgot to mention that her medical waiver was declined as well..