Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immigration Nz wellington branch

Default Immigration Nz wellington branch

hey hello guys,

I got some questions in regards to the immigration matter:

i have applied my EOI under SMC and it got selected on 14 August 2015 under 125 points and i am working as a Restaurant Manager and after that my lawyer lodge an online application for residency on 17 November in Wellington branch..so my question is anyone knows how much time it will take to process it....lots of confusion is going on in my mind...need feedback

thnks and bless you all

Hello.

Here is the INZ Auckland branch processing times page. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/ Notice, these times aren't a promise, just their best guess.

thanks jandm....if anything is happen i will definitely need help of urs...thnks alot

by the way i want to clear my file is in wellington branch

Then here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/ are the Wellington branch processing times - no big difference, apparently.

i got a mail from my CO yesterday, it been 3 months now finally i got a CO..originally my lawyer applied my file from wellington branch under smc but later on it moved to henderson branch and yesterday my lawyer got a mail from CO from henderson branch...that my file is allocated to him and he asked so many thing that is

I have completed an initial assessment of your client’s application and require the following to be provided before I can proceed further:

· Statutory Declaration
    Your client’s birth certificate does not state their full name. Therefore, the name on your client’s birth certificate does not match the name on his passport. Please provide a statutory declaration for this.

· Employment Agreement
    Your client’s employment agreement is missing the following mandatory clauses: - Public Holiday (the employment agreement does not state how your client is paid on a public holiday), -Restructuring due to transfer, - Negotiations with new employer, - no transfer of employment

· Employment - Payslips & bank statements
    Please provide your client’s payslips for the past three months. Please also provide the bank statements which show the corresponding net salary payments for that period.

· Employment - IRD Summary of Earnings
    Please provide your client’s monthly IRD income detail statements covering the period of February 2015 to present. These can be obtained by logging into your profile on the IRD website (www.ird.govt.nz). Please ensure you click the '+' sign next to each employer's name to reveal the monthly payment amounts. If there is no information recorded for a particular year, please provide a copy of the pages from the website

any help from u guys will appreciated thanks in advance

if you've got an adviser, he's there to explain what you need to do.

my question is how do i do statutory declaration is it through JP...!!

yes but has your adviser not drafted it and explained what to do?

you have to a statutory declaration or an Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary which states your full name, date & place of birth and your parent’s full
    names.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast