Thread: Job description help Accountant General 221111

Thumbs up Job description help Accountant General 221111

Hi everyone
    i am on WD1 2 year work visa as an General Accountant 221111. my present job description contains exactly same duties listed on ANZSCO website and few more duties i am planning to launch an EOI this month . Is it safe to do that or can i change my job duties while launching EOI with a letter in support of change ???
    Thanks in advance ....

Would your new job fit the requirements of some job as listed on ANZSCO? When applying, you need to be doing a job that would qualify as skilled.

yes my new job description will fulfill the requirements of some job as listed on ANZSCO. is it safe to do ?? can they raise a question that why you have changed your job duties ??

They are not likely to question it unless you have changed your career completely. If you are going from being a general accountant to being some other kind of accountant, the progression makes sense, and you will be making use of many of the same skills from your qualification. But if you were intending to change from being a general accountant to being something completely different, like a chef, or an engineer, and you hadn't ever told them you had other qualifications, and maybe the total work experience would not be enough for the requirements, THEN it could be a problem.