Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: further evidences from lawful authority - work experience

Default further evidences from lawful authority - work experience

After waiting the final decision, the co required further evidences. She said 'Please provide evidence that you had lawful authority to work as expatriate in other country between 2008 and 2011.'
    the issue is i have sent to her what visas i have on my current passport and the old one. Visas from 2011 to 2015. The previous visas were on a very old passport which i disposed it. Don't know what to do, here what i can get from authority is police certificate that i have no issues and i don't where else to go?

Would that other country not have records that would show you as having a visa during that period?

Surely contact immigration department in that other country, and ask them for proof??

I will check what i can do, unfortunately friday and saturday are off so i can't do anything, i am tied up and this is driving me crazy. The co set a deadline that on tuesday the docs should be available to her. This means i have only sunday to check all government entities here. I don't know why i feel negative, but waiting the final decision in first place then got to know my application will be on hold again, asked to provide data i don't have, it is kind of frustration...

Sorry to hear. Just stay positive, all will be ok and you will be in NZ before you know it!!

Just recently COs have been given a directive to tell EVERYBODY a short deadline of a few days to produce information. This is the government, thinking it will cut down processing time. In practice, COs know that it just is not humanly possible to magic up certain documents, especially if it involves asking for them from a foreign country, and people have been finding that as long as they replied before the deadline, saying what they have done to get what has been asked for and that they will send it as soon as they possibly can, the CO gives them the necessary time.

My concern also is the time, i was hoping to get the decision before the end of this year at least, but things seem to be very slow, especially in december. I will try my best, hoping now at least to be able to provide the needed evidences...
    thanks JandM and all of you guys.

Wish me good luck with my case

What we hope will happen can be a world away from what arrives when dealing with the INZ machine - it's not just you.

And of course, wishing you the very best of luck.

Should not INZ satisfied by the police certificate and experience letters?? I went today to speak with public relation officers who can carry on with my query, as a first indicator, there is no such direct evidence and they are not sure if the immigration department here can provide cusomized evidence for me, i will try with them tomorrow morning , but INZ should be satisfied by the police certificate and also i am working here in a government firm so if i had any illegal attitude i would have been deported immediately,, just a thought...

I mean if i had not the right to work then the police will not issue a certificate for me.. this is should be a good evidence to convince the CO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast