Thread: Student Visa Application

Default Student Visa Application

Hi. I'm Khristine, I am new here. I would like to ask for your help and suggestions on how to nail the interview questions for someone like me applying for student visa going to NZ. I lodged my application last week and waiting for a call from Immigration for my interview. While waiting, i am trying my best to read possible questions and answers that the Immigration might ask so they can give me student visa. Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Hello.

Not many people have posted here about student interviews - it's mostly about employability for the SMC visas. The one old case I can think of that may be useful was from someone who got refused a student visa, and who was told it was because they had not been able to tell the CO anything much about the course - the different areas that would be studied, why they were of interest, how they would apply to the person's career path, and how they would be useful for their work afterwards - or about the area of NZ where they would be living during their studies.

Thanks for the help JandM. :-)