Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Residence - Partnership Category - London

Default Residence - Partnership Category - London

Anyone also waiting for Residence from the London Branch at the moment ?
    If so maybe post your timeline below.
    Thanks
    (my partner is an expat kiwi)
    Application lodged :05.11.2015
    CO assigned : 10.11.2015

I have also lodged my application through London on 2nd December and still waiting for a CO to be allocated. My wife is not an expatriate New Zealander. It would be interesting to.know how quickly yours would be processed. Please keep posted

yes hey nice to have someone else waiting too
    I called the call centre yesterday and they said its still in some queue and that its the busiest time of the year .. so probably january or even february.

So just to update my CO was allocated on the 23.12.2015 - got it wrong on my first post , that was when the support officer put my application in the queue for allocation to a case officer. my case officer introduced himself and finished his initial assessment and will proceed to next step the second person check after the holidays.
    from his wording sounded really pleased with everything so i am expecting great things. ill keep you updated.
    happy holidays everyone

Updated Timeline :
    05.11.2015 : lodged application in Hamburg
    09.11.2015 : London Branch received my application
    10.11.2015 : support officer sent me an email stating that it would take 10-12 weeks to finalize my application
    sent back all the relationship evidence and other things although kept my original passport. received package through the mail the next day (express)
    23.12.2015 : CO allocated and told me initial assessment is finished and that he will proceed to next step - second person check.

Hopefully you'll get yours in a couple of weeks I guess..fingers crossed...I have not heard anything from them as yet

I hope you get yours too pretty sure you will get your CO allocated in january. so hang in there !

any updates ? my kiwi partner emailed my CO to ask for updates she starts uni in march so we want to leave asap will be 3 months on the 05.02.16.

I am still awaiting CO allocation according to INZ. Apparently the "good" news is that London is one of their faster centres...I thought you would have got yours by now..but I guess Xmas break had much to do with it

hi everest
    yes i called the call center a few days ago and the lady on the phone said due to christmas break there is going to be a bit of even more waiting haha .
    but also that I should be happy that my application was finalized in like 2 months she said in NZ the normal wait is between 6-9 months for partnership residence so I guess it is one of the faster ones... sick of waiting to be honest

Hi Ice, I am sorry to hear that. I know this is not helping, but I got my visa processed on time (10 weeks exactly + about 2 weeks for the sticker) - the sticker is already in My passport + I got PR straight away, which is nice. I hope your visa comes soon.

Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast