Thread: Partnership Evidence - Need Advise

Exclamation Partnership Evidence - Need Advise

In May 2007, I married my wife in India, We have been living together in Bangalore till 2009 Feb.During this time i got employment in Singapore and Wife was 7 month pregnant, also she was studying her master degree (in part time). So I left her in India with her parents and came to SG.Three months once i used to go t0 India to meet my wife and my elder daughter.Once they also came here to Singapore for vacation in 2010.

In June 2011 she finished her Master degree and came to Singapore, we lived together till 2012 in SG, however for this duration i don't have telephone/electricity/house agreement on her name as she was in dependent visa,DP holder without a job will not be given postpaid mobile connection or electricity bill in their name in SG. All the said document was in my name, then in Dec 2012 i sent her back to India to delivery our second daughter as hospital expense in SG for foreigners is very expensive.

She and my kids were in India from 2013 Jan to March 2014, Again in April 2014 i took them back here to SG and we were living together till date.But this time also i don't have any solid address proof for her except her name typed in our house rental agreement.I have few indirect documents as below

1.From Jan 2015 to 2015 Nov my elder daughter was going to K2 here in Singapore, i have all her school document including her graduation certificate.
    2.From 2014 April- in regular interval my young daughter was given vaccination in government polyclinic,which is recorded in her health booklet provided by Healthcare ministry of SG
    3.Photos of our family with friends in different occasions in SG
    4.Malaysian visit visa printed in four of our passport for 2014 and 2015

Now my queries is, Will INZ consider our 12 months of living together evidence(income tax returns) in India between 2007 Jun to 2009 Jan. Or will they consider the indirect evidence of our living together in SG

I think your time in India is probably too long ago for INZ to consider ANY evidence regarding that. Their main concern is the 12 months leading up to the time of the application.

That means that you need to look at whatever evidence you can gather of the most recent time that you have been living with your wife - what your children were doing is not the point here. Look here https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof at these old threads showing the kind of things that people have been using as proof, which may give you some ideas. The main point is to have SOMETHING that will definitely place the two of you as living in the same home 12 months before the date of application, and then try to gather other papers, two or three if you can, showing each of you still there, for each passing week.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I think your time in India is probably too long ago for INZ to consider ANY evidence regarding that. Their main concern is the 12 months leading up to the time of the application.

That means that you need to look at whatever evidence you can gather of the most recent time that you have been living with your wife - what your children were doing is not the point here. Look here https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof at these old threads showing the kind of things that people have been using as proof, which may give you some ideas. The main point is to have SOMETHING that will definitely place the two of you as living in the same home 12 months before the date of application, and then try to gather other papers, two or three if you can, showing each of you still there, for each passing week.
    Hi Jandm, Thank you for the reply. Let me start focusing on collecting documents for last 12 months

Hope you have updated the history of stay in EOI. Provide the highlighted document with photos of Marriage, Indian marriage certificate, children birth certificate,depend pass etc.,