Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipenz help.

Default Ipenz help.

Hi guys,

I have my IQA results and that is generic " bach. degree at level 7" now I have to go for IPEZ. I dnt know nothing about this and that my BAD. I am reading their website but cant find clue where to go and what to do.. if any one can help me with these....

1- What are the documents I required for this?
    2- what is the exact link to apply.
    3- what is the procedure of their assessment.. mean what they will do.
    4- how many days they take.

I am civil engr. from uet Lahore - Pakistan with 8+ years exp... if any one has done IPENZ kindly reply ASAP. I shall be grateful as you guys helped me for my IQA.

If your bachelor/master degree is not signatory to Washington accord, you need to do IPENZ if you have received generic outcome in IQA. You can contact the below person for IPENZ assessment.
    Michele Boniface - Membership Administrator

She will advise you whether you need to do KA01 or KA02 assessment.
    Let's wait for JandM to further advice on your case.

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have my IQA results and that is generic " bach. degree at level 7" now I have to go for IPEZ. I dnt know nothing about this and that my BAD. I am reading their website but cant find clue where to go and what to do.. if any one can help me with these....

1- What are the documents I required for this?
    2- what is the exact link to apply.
    3- what is the procedure of their assessment.. mean what they will do.
    4- how many days they take.

I am civil engr. from uet Lahore - Pakistan with 8+ years exp... if any one has done IPENZ kindly reply ASAP. I shall be grateful as you guys helped me for my IQA.
    Hi,

Earlier i replied to your post, let refresh it again,

A. Your degree from UET Lahore, you would need IPENZ Knowledge Assessment KA02 application form not KA01 becasue you have generic outcome and your degree is not accredited by Washington accord.

1. You would need to fill KA01 for adminstrative purpose and KA02 for assessment purpose. Your main focus would be KA02(based on 8 knowledge area). In adddton to Application form you need to attach your PEC certificate/other registration certificates, 2 career examples(similar to Australian CDR), All Educational documents, Course certificates etc. This all you will know once you get KA2 application package. You can only get this through email, you may not find any direct info on internet.

2. No link, you need to send email to "Michele Boniface - Membership Administrator" mentioned by Vitajaj. I am not sure if i can past email here or not but anyways i already sent you inbox you.

3. Once they receive your application, they will deduct amount and send yout application to accessor(usually university professor), s/he will assess your application.

4. Once allocated to accessor it may take 2 to three week depend on work load. Normaly IPENZ advice 6 to 9 week for complete procedure.

I hope this helps you.

My comments are based on my experience & internet search and may not be treated as immigration advise.

IPENZ is not something I have had anything to do with myself, so there's nothing I can tell you except to ask IPENZ themselves. I found the contact details for the person vitajaj mentioned.

Michele Boniface
    Membership Administrator
    IPENZ
    Ground Floor, Engineers New Zealand
    158 The Terrace
    PO Box 12241, Wellington
    DDI: +64 4 474 8948
    Fax: +64 4 474 8933
    Email: mboniface@ipenz.org.nz
    Representing Engineering Professionals in New Zealand
    www.ipenz.org.nz

Thanks again guys....

I have sent Email to the above provided Email of Michele Boniface.

I have explained in the Email what I need from them and I gave them my IQA letter.

So I am expecting as detailed response with all guidance and K01 & K02 forms to be filled and sent to them.

do I have to become member to apply online? because when I opend there website in customer section they asked for some payment but I don't knw which category I will click and pay...

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    Thanks again guys....

I have sent Email to the above provided Email of Michele Boniface.

I have explained in the Email what I need from them and I gave them my IQA letter.

So I am expecting as detailed response with all guidance and K01 & K02 forms to be filled and sent to them.

do I have to become member to apply online? because when I opend there website in customer section they asked for some payment but I don't knw which category I will click and pay...
    it's optional so , No you don't have to be member..

do I have to become member to apply online? because when I opend there website in customer section they asked for some payment but I don't knw which category I will click and pay...[/QUOTE]

You will not apply online, IPNEZ will send you application form, you fill it up, attach all required documents and post it. This was 6 months ago..so do confirm it as well..,hope this helps you.

Hi All,

Good Discussion,

I am looking for a Sample of IPENZ for KA 01 and KA 02. I am an Electrical Engineer and want to complete the KA02 Assessment but I am confused if any one know any website who provides the samples or can help me to write the KA02 Application I will feel great.

Please help me.

Cheers,

Mohd

Default KA02 Assessment Application Sample for Engineers

Hi All,

Good Discussion,

I am looking for a Sample of IPENZ for KA 01 and KA 02. I am an Electrical Engineer and want to complete the KA02 Assessment but I am confused if any one know any website who provides the samples or can help me to write the KA02 Application I will feel great.

Please help me.

Cheers,

Mohd

Dear Admin,

I am looking for a Sample of IPENZ for KA01 and KA02 assessment for Electrical Engineer. I am an Electrical Engineer and want to complete the KA02 Assessment but I am confused if any one know any website who provides the samples or can help me to write the KA02 Application I will feel great.

Please help me.

Cheers,

Mohd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast