Thread: section 61

Default section 61

hi applied my work visa of 1/12/2015 it was going to expire in 5/12/2015 but i miss one document PCC(Police Clearance certificate ) so they send my document back on 4/12/2015 on friday and 5/12/2015 was Saturday and 6/12/2015 was sunday so i lodge was application on 7/12/2015 and they put my application in section 61 i want to know can i get visa or not i have submit my PCC during my visa lodge
    and another thing is about my medical i did my medical on 27/7/2015
    and i have done variation visa on that time in august
    so i told them to update my medical detail
    and when i lodge my visa on 7/12/2015 they said medical is ok
    but it shows expires and it was more than 3 months
    older but now i am waiting from section 61 will they refuse if medical is outdated but i have done that this year
    please advise

your medical , once lodged with an application and provided there is no change to any conditions is valid for 3 years. Did you provide the PC with the application when you re-lodged on 7/12?

yes i did that and i have no conviction no criminal record i am here from last 5 years i have never been to this situation before i don,t even has any over speeding ticket
    and my job Description is housekeeping head team leader equivalent to Executive housekeeping manager for oaks hotel and resort my company is well reputative
    we have over 50+ hotel in australia nz and Asia my company is supporting me but still i am worried whats gonna happen

your application will now go to the Section 61 team in Auckland. If you are otherwise eligible for a further visa, and not withstanding that you lodged a day or two after your previous visa expired, then its not unreasonable for a further visa to be granted.

will they grant me visa or not

its not possible for anyone to say. it is known as a "matter of absolute discretion" INZ do not have to provide reasons if the fail to consider your request for the application to be considered. Mostly, in circumstances of persons lodging a day or so late, they do.

its delay because of the weekend 5 was my last day of visa it was saturday and 6th was sunday

hi
    got visa today was quick thank you
    for help

That's good news!