Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOI pending in Hamilton branch

Default EOI pending in Hamilton branch

Hi Everyone!

EOI submitted: 02/11/15
    EOI selected: 11/11/15

On the immigration website they say that the Hamilton branch can take up to 40 days to confirm the EOI... Yesterday (18/12) my EOI status change to something like: changing information
    I got really scared, because i filled all the areas from my EOI and now I had to fill again e resubmit. Now my status is back to "selected" again. Has this happened with anyone?

Why do you have to fill all info again and resubmit???
    Once selected, I don't think you can make the changes online anymore. The "changing information" is probably done by the EOI team at Immigration NZ, it's not for you to do anything.
    By the way I got my EOI selected on 11/11 as well and ITA was issued on 04/12 (Henderson branch)

There has been something about this posted in the last couple of days - some change to the forms on the INZ website. Have a look back and you'll find it.

Have someone contacted from Immigration Officer ? or you have checked the website and updated? Both caes - No worries. Recent web site changes. Go through again and complete again carefully. Good Luck.

Same thing happen to me as well. Saw the "changing info" message. Clicked on it and had an option to edit the EOI. Found out the Character section was incomplete somehow and it had new Questions in it. Re submitted again and the current status shows back to "Selected"

I submitted the eoi back in last week of Nov.

This is nothing to worry about, and nothing personal to any of you. INZ have changed the form slightly, so any form saved but not submitted from before that time will have been made incorrect/incomplete by what they have done. The message alerts you to the need to re-complete your EOI.

Quote Originally Posted by l00k View Post
    Why do you have to fill all info again and resubmit???
    Once selected, I don't think you can make the changes online anymore. The "changing information" is probably done by the EOI team at Immigration NZ, it's not for you to do anything.
    By the way I got my EOI selected on 11/11 as well and ITA was issued on 04/12 (Henderson branch)
    I just called to immigration and they said that my EOI was redirected to Wellington branch!

Exactely the same happened to me Ravi.. The same things and areas on the EOI..... I wish they give me an answer before Xmas....

Quote Originally Posted by ravi1414 View Post
    Same thing happen to me as well. Saw the "changing info" message. Clicked on it and had an option to edit the EOI. Found out the Character section was incomplete somehow and it had new Questions in it. Re submitted again and the current status shows back to "Selected"

I submitted the eoi back in last week of Nov.
    The same things happened to me... The same areas and the new questions... And now they redirected to Wellington branch... I just wish they reply before xmas!

Hi Ravi1414, did you receive any news?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast