Thread: Sm 7.15b business not sustainable

Question Sm 7.15b business not sustainable

Hi there I applied residency co officer said your employer not meet sm 7.15b and businesses not sustainable and ongoing what should I do my employer provided all information ... thanks in advance

YOU can do nothing except talk to your employer. This is between your employer and INZ. INZ will have been judging whether or not the business has a sound financial basis, and solid plans for continuing in the future, and also whether they keep all the NZ employment and immigration laws. The employer can possibly ask INZ what they think he is doing wrong, and if there is any more information he can provide that will change their mind.

Hi there thanks for reply he is supporting me he provided for casting for till March and profit 2 months statement. .but she still want more document or comment ... can u please suggest us WHT he can write to inz for satisfaction thanks

she still want more document or comment
    The CO has probably said something more in the email about WHAT SORT of document or comment she wants, hasn't she? If not, then ask her.

This is SM7.15 b. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/30549.htm
    Employment must be ongoing and sustainable. Ongoing and sustainable employment is:

an offer of employment or current employment, with a single employer, that is permanent or indefinite, and of which the employer is in a position to meet the terms specified; or
    an offer of employment or current employment with a single employer, for a stated term of at least 12 months; or
    employment on a contract basis where the applicant:
    has a consistent history of contract work, and
    has a current contract for services, and
    INZ is satisfied that such contract work is likely to be sustained.

Note: When assessing whether employment is sustainable, officers may consider, but are not limited to, such factors as the residence status of the employer, the period for which the employing organisation has been established as a going concern, and the financial sustainability of the employing organisation.

Where an offer of employment or current employment is for a stated term of at least 12 months, the stated term must be valid both at the time the application is lodged and when the application is decided, in particular:
    ~ if the applicant has current employment, he or she must be in that employment, or
    ~ if the applicant has an offer of employment, the offer must continue to be valid.
    Between you, surely you and your boss must know which of these points is not being met in what he has put forward to INZ?

She said ... your current form of skilled employment does not appear to meet sm7.15
    (B ) which state that employment must be ongoing and sustainable to meet requirement of skilled employment

But she said in last email u have opportunity to submit more comment

Okay, so there's nothing YOU can say. It's down to whether or not your boss will make more of a commitment to you, in the form of a longer-term contract, or assurance that there will be further short-term contracts following on.

Quote Originally Posted by Happysaini View Post
    Hi there I applied residency co officer said your employer not meet sm 7.15b and businesses not sustainable and ongoing what should I do my employer provided all information ... thanks in advance
    hey bro , i had same problem with my file

Hi yup I have long term contract in my job contract...... can u plz suggest us , can my employer write any solid points to convence Inz officer

if the concern is about the viability of the business, has your employer asked his accountant to provide a certificate of going concern?

His accountant already gave one later and he written business is sustainable and ongoing .. what else accountant can write more ? Thanks In advance for help me Jandm and chrismwn