Thread: retail manager residency application

Default retail manager residency application

Hi Everyone,

i applied for residency on Retail Store Manager position, i work in grocery store.
    My employer got email from immigration officer and ask few questions about my role and my work.
    anyone had experience of questions ?
    please reply
    thanks

INZ will be wanting to see that the employer's description of the work you are employed to do matches up as far as possible with the description at ANZSCO. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....etail+Managers If you have a helpful employer, he and you can work on a job description giving examples of what you do that will demonstrate that you have all the necessary responsibilities. INZ will probably ask you about your job, too, to see if you and the employer say the same sort of things.

they will be asking which of the duties Listed on ANaSCO retail manager (142111) and retail supervisor 621511 you actually perform and to what degree, so as to determine if there is a substantial match. its a dificult area and you would be wise to get some professional advice if you receive a PPI letter.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    they will be asking which of the duties Listed on ANaSCO retail manager (142111) and retail supervisor 621511 you actually perform and to what degree, so as to determine if there is a substantial match. its a dificult area and you would be wise to get some professional advice if you receive a PPI letter.
    hi everyone

I have a similar scenario here. I have applied for my residency from a grocery store and got a questionnaire on 01/03/2016. My CO has asked my employer to answer that by 8th March, so he did. Now its almost a month and I have not heard anything from my case officer.Not even interview call from immigration. What you people might think the reason behind for taking so long? I've discussed with some of my friends who has been through the same scenario and what they say is usually case officers reply within 2 weeks if they need anything further.

thanks

It all depends what other work is going on in the INZ office at the same time as your case. COs don't work only on one case at a time, so any delays can be because of something complicated happening with one of the others that your CO has to deal with. (And it's no use expecting that your case will be worked in exactly the same time-frame or the same way as your friends'. The officials have to carry out the regulations checks, however long it takes.)

Hi mate !

Did you get the final result ?