Thread: Partnership visa

Default Partnership visa

I've submitted my application on 30th November 2015 to INZ, and have been asked to provide more evidences to them. Now my case has been put into the queue all over again, and I was told a case officer is yet to be issued to my case, I'm aware that INZ has holiday starting tomorrow till 5th January 2016, which means there're more than a month's time after I launched my application, and time is gold to every immigrants so as to me, I believe it would help if they consider the time me and my partner live together after the launching of my application. I would like to ask if INZ will consider the time after I've first submitted my application, does anyone have any idea please? >_<

If INZ are asking for more evidence, provide it. And keep collecting it as time goes on. Notice, it is perfectly normal for INZ to ask for more evidence just before a visa is issued (if they're going to issue one) covering the time of processing, because they're checking that the couple are still together, and they're not going to be giving a visa to someone who might have split from their partner in the meantime.

thank you JandM, I would be really really glad if they ask for more evidences as time goes by.
    Enjoy your Christmas and New Year!