Thread: Help - CO asking for more partnership proofs & Proof for LTSS eligblity

Default Help - CO asking for more partnership proofs & Proof for LTSS eligblity

Hi Guys,

Today I was contacted by my CO (London Branch) and asked to provide more proofs for Work exp & partnership.

I think I can manage the additional docs for partnership however I am really unsure how to get Job Description from employers & ex-employers. I really doubt they would do this for me. Anyone any Idea, what other document can be provided.

How to do it? - you write to them and ask.

What else might help - the job advertisement that got you the position, detailing the requirements, and your bank/tax records from the time to prove you did it.

However, there has to be SOMEONE that INZ can contact who will testify to your presence at that company and your responsibilities there. If the former employer won't do it, or you can't contact them, then a line manager or colleague who worked closely with you, and who will be at the contact details you give during the processing, can write a letter for you.

Hi JandM,

My CO has asked for more : Additional Relationship evidence

We had already submitted marriage certificate, joint bank statements, insurance policies and photos
    As we are staying in joint family so all the bills are coming in parents name...
    What else can we show???

See here https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof for lots of old threads that will give you ideas.

Don't worry too much. It's absolutely normal for the CO to ask for more evidence of partnership to cover the time during which the application has been being processed. This is to avoid their issuing a visa to someone whose relationship has broken up in the meantime. So you just need to give more of the same kind of thing - mail, purchases, photos, invitations, for example - covering the time since your application went in.

Thanks JandM