Thread: Is this right position to apply for residence application ? Minor group 133

Default Is this right position to apply for residence application ? Minor group 133

Hi People,

My employer wants me to be a project manager. I have done level 7 in business- Operations management.

In this position he wants me to undertake the tasks and responsibilities required to open a new store.

As per my search on ANZSCO website i found: MINOR GROUP 133 CONSTRUCTION, DISTRIBUTION AND PRODUCTION MANAGERS as the most suitable code. this includes the following tasks:
    [LIST][*]identifying business opportunities, and developing and implementing business plans and marketing, operating, human resource, pricing and credit policies and procedures[*]establishing project schedules and budgets[*]coordinating labour resources and procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment[*]negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers to meet resource, cost and quality requirements[*]monitoring costs and work progress and performance, and adjusting processes and resources to ensure goals are met[*]directing the preparation of production records and reports

Can i apply my residence on this position ? Please advice

See my reply to your PM.