Thread: Fill transit visa to AU form

Default Fill transit visa to AU form

Hi
    I am not sure if this the right place to ask this question. but I just wanted to check if anyone can help with filling for 876 (subclass 771) transit visa to AU ?

I have questions for the below questions numbers
    19, 20, 21 and 25

There are no guarantees that anyone here would have experience of this, because this forum is related to matters concerning New Zealand. But there http://www.studentagency.cz/miranda2...zit-876new.pdf is the form. What is it you wanted to ask? Someone may know.

Thanks a lot JandM... I just run to ENZ and ask when I face any difficulty
    I am confused in Questions 18, 19 and 20 asking about
    18. Occupation
    19. Employer’s name
    20. Employer’s address
    I am just staying in transit at AU so are the questions here for my current occupation and employer in UK or the future one in NZ? or I should answer N/A as no occupation or employer in AU

also for question 24
    why there is 3 sections fo Arrival/Departure details ?

I think any Immigration authority would want details of your current employment (in the UK)....just to confirm that you have employment there, and not intending to overstay in the country.
    Q24. I assume the form allows for a multiple entry (transit) visa in case you are returning back to Aus, on you way back (to NZ?).

Thanks a lot Chris ... that make sense and that was my guessing. I will g for that

Hi there. I also confuse with question 25. Can anyone pls help me how to fill it? I have 3peoples need to transit in Aus including me.... and i don't know how to fill the question 25. And my flight is Wellington - Canberra - Singapore - Cambodia. Thanks in advance... i really need your helps...

Default Filling Q25 in Transit form in Aus

Hi there. I really need your helps for filling my form. I don't know how to fill up the Q25 of the form. Can anyone please help me explain this part? My flight is WGT- Canberra-Singapore-Cambodia. I need a visa to transit in Canberra and i also had included another 2peoples in my application. And now i don't know how to fill the Q25. All your detail would be really helpful to me.. thank you❤