Thread: Second work visa alongside partner? Need advice

Default Second work visa alongside partner? Need advice

Hi guys,

Hope you can help me here. Im a British Citizen and I currently hold a valid essential skills work visa that is due to expire at the start of March. I'm just about to renew it. My girlfriend holds a partnership visa that is connected to my work visa.

Would she have to apply for a new partnership visa or would her visa automatically get renewed if I get a new visa?

Hope someone can help, I can't find anything on the immigration website.

Cheers

Max

She needs to apply as well. If you put the applications in together, linked with a covering letter, INZ will work it as one case.

Hi jandm you seem really familiar with INZ anyway I could please email you our case details and you could possibly help us out ?
    Thank you

Make one more post on any thread, and, as well as accessing the PM system of the forum, you will be able to open this http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24859, which explains the NZ law preventing anyone except a Licensed Immigration Adviser from advising on immigration matters. As I'm not an LIA, in common with most people on the forum, I am allowed to point out relevant parts of the publicly available INZ rules, and tell people about the experiences of others. I can't tell you what to do, just show you where to look so you can make up your own mind.