Thread: Should i contact with my CO for update ? please help

Default Should i contact with my CO for update ? please help

Hey Guys ,

I hope you guys can help me out for this , i sent my additional document against PPI on 9th dec.

Just wondering should i call or email my CO for update ? or i shouldnt bother for with these things ?

Really hard to wait in these days , cant even sleep properly.

Thanks

jag

I know this is difficult for you to live through, but it is not unusual. This is the hard part of having an application in with INZ. There are long periods when you do not and CANNOT know what the CO is doing and thinking about your case. The hard part to grasp for many people is that, although for YOU, the applicant, the matter is filling your whole consciousness, for the CO, your case is one more bundle of paper among hundreds. S/He will not have been waiting eagerly for your reply, ready to read whatever it was and deal with it the moment it arrived. Your reply will have gone into your file, wherever that file happened to be in the CO's rotating queue of cases. Until the CO has worked on all the files in the queue before yours, s/he will not even have looked at whatever you sent - even when the CO has specifically asked for something from the applicant, s/he does not see it until it comes once again to be the file's turn for her/his attention. And at this season of the year, there are going to be halts in the work at INZ because of the seasonal holidays - the offices are closed to the public from before Christmas till 5th January, and from the re-opening onwards, there will only be skeleton staffing while the officials get their summer break, up until the beginning of February.

Hi jag, I am still on the process of waiting to the ITA. I contacted my CO for an update. It was by email and I started wishing merry Xmas and Happy Nwe Year. She was very polite and friendly, and said they were having some issues with the system. As soon they fix she could come back to work on my case again.....

Thanks guys, probably i will wait till this week , if nothihg comes up i will try to email him.