Thread: parents residency application

Default parents residency application

Hi there,
    I need to lodge my parents residency application at London branch. I have arranged all the required documents for my parents like police clearance, birth certificates, school leaving certificates, evidence of relationship between them and with sponsoring child, sponsorship form etc.

I need to write down a cover letter which explain everything about the documents I am lodging with the residence application.

Could someone please show me the sample of the cover letter so I can manage to write down in a proper format.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Regards
    Harry

I made one with my partnership application and it doesn't have to be fancy. Just some headings like the ones you listed( Application Forms, Character, Health,NZ Citizenship /Residence proof ) and index it all out and maybe put the corresponding number onto the paper into the left or right corner...

here is an example table of contents ( not related,from google) thats pretty much the way I did it and there were no complains
    http://www.primtech.net/Clovis%20Tec...Contents_1.gif

you can also find them already in a word format just google something like 'table of contents word format' and you should be able to edit it in no time with no work

good luck
    Last edited by ice; 13th January 2016 at 01:28 AM.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks for giving me an idea. Thanks a lot