Thread: Ownership change business / Company selling business to another big company

Default Ownership change business / Company selling business to another big company

Hi I have applied for my EOI. Waiting for my ITA. Also my work visa is going to expire in a month from now. As per my legal advise he told me, I need to apply for my work visa first once i got invitation to apply. Everything was gr8 until that. But now
    i am in another bad situation I feel. My company planning to sell their business with big company ? They are planning to do this asap. What should I do in this situation. Company assure me that they will me transfer in new company with same
    position which I have currently. Please suggest me what should I do ?

Thanks
    D

So long as the new business continues to keep proper records they should bot be any issue. You have to be on a valid temporary visa at all times, so if your current one is due to run out you should be applying now, no matter who owns the business. if that changes later, then new company details can be provided. having an ITA in hand, only means that you don't need to worry about any labour market testing.