Thread: Urgent Transit Visa

Default Urgent Transit Visa

Greetings guys,

I have urgent situation.

I`m flying from Auckland to Milano on wednesday and I realize that I will be needing transit visa. First flight is from Auckland to Sydney, and then other flight with other company is Sydney -Milano.Flights are not connections flight, two different bookings and I have baggage. Thing is I have urgent reason to leave ( my mom health situation) and I have to take that flight. I was today in TSS office and made application and explain urgent situation. They ask me for proof of urgent situation and now I can`t get duo to time difference with my parents in Croatia. Probably tmrw morning I will have some proof from my mom.
    Did anyone had similar situation and do you think if I go to Sydney they will understand situation and I`ll be able to board the flight from Sydney to Milano?
    If the flight was connection flight I could stay in transit and then I don`t need transit visa .
    Any advice is welcome.

Thanks a lot for your time

Vedran

do you think if I go to Sydney they will understand situation and I`ll be able to board the flight from Sydney to Milano?
    Sorry, but no. There are strict international laws covering this. Sorry to hear about the situation.

Thank you for quick respond,

I thought It would be like that,
    finger cross they give me my transit visa tmrw!

Good luck, and I hope your mother's health improves very soon.