Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partner Residency Approved!!!

Default Partner Residency Approved!!!

My residency was approved in 2 months exactly!!!!! Ahhhhhh I'm so excited. I thought I would share my timeline with everyone

Please note: I have had 2 work visas through partnership.

18th Nov - Applied for residency to Christchurch branch (after an earlier failed lodgement for birth certificate) then moved to Auckland Central
    23rd Dec - CO contacted me for to fill in where I had not put N/A also requested bank statements for past 2 months
    8th Jan - Phoned my partner to ask a question, told him the decision would be soon
    11th Jan - I emailed asking if she needed anything else and she replied saying it was at 2nd person check
    19th Jan - email saying online status changed to APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to those who answered my questions last year and to those who are still waiting, GOOD LUCK!!!

Shame they made me apply for an extension of my current visa to tide me over and my residency was accepted before my old visa ran out but hey ho!! least it was accepted

congratulations!! and thanks for the timeline

Congratulations!

A nuisance about the visa that was unnecessary as it turned out, but even your CO couldn't tell how long 2pc would take, and I guess it was better to get it that maybe letting you go illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    A nuisance about the visa that was unnecessary as it turned out, but even your CO couldn't tell how long 2pc would take, and I guess it was better to get it that maybe letting you go illegal!
    I applied for my new work visa and residency at same time because i had heard everyone say it took between 6-9 months! ah well, least they gave me discounts for having previous visas! woooo

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieP View Post
    I applied for my new work visa and residency at same time because i had heard everyone say it took between 6-9 months! ah well, least they gave me discounts for having previous visas! woooo
    Congrats , Do you got AIP letter from your Case officer yet or its changed online only?
    Last edited by rockstar; 19th January 2016 at 11:33 AM.

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
    Congrats , Do you got AIP letter from your Case officer yet or its changed online only?
    Only changed online! Haven't heard anything from my CO yet!

Congratulations!!!:

Congratulations

Congratulations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast