So I know this is only stage 1 of 1 million, but our EOI was entered on Monday night and selected today (I had calculated the selection date). It looks like a lower selection than in previous months, so hopefully that helps and doesn't hinder!

We are already looking into what we need so that we can hand in the ITA papers within a few days of receiving them later this month.

I've search the threads for what we will need in terms of proof/documents, but still have questions about certificates:

1) It says we need police certificates for any country we've lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years. Does this include NZ? We have been living here for two years. And is it correct that if in the last 36 months we've handed in police certificates for countries we've lived in, then we won't need to get hold of them again? For me it was quite straight-forward (UK), but for my partner it was a nightmare (Mexico). We can prove that since those certificates we sent to INZ we have only left the country once for holidays for one month.

2) Same question for medical certificates and chest x-rays, really: we got chest x-rays done for our WHVs in 2013, so I guess we are still within the 36 month time-frame and don't need to re-do them? We did the medical check more recently (mid last year) so that should certainly be valid. Will the CO check this before sending the ITA checklist (e.g. would they include 'medical check' if it's no longer valid, or is it included by default)?

3) And same question for my university degree, and our proof of relationship: we already sent these in for my last work visa, which my partner got a work visa through. Do we need to re-send all the proof that we're a couple, and proof that I have a degree? It's not really an issue, but more just wondering whether we need to get all that paperwork again! We have been together almost 7 years and got engaged over Christmas, so I don't think they were in any doubt about us the first time around.

4) My current visa is based on my work contract which runs from May 2015 until May 2017. When I got this visa I sent in the contract, offer of employment etc. : will I need to send this in again too? I understand they may need to see proof I still work at the same place (letter from boss, form filled in, payslips etc.) but just wondering about the initial 'I have a job' stuff if they already have it?

Sorry, that turned into more questions than I expected ))

Thanks!!!