Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appling EOI - NZQA should be ready before applying

Default Appling EOI - NZQA should be ready before applying

Hello,

This should be a recurrent question... But I would like to know if anyone could help me.

I will like to do my EOI, and I would like to know if I need to have my Bachellor and Master checked by NZQA before applying... or I could apply only with my Pre-Assessment result...

And more importan, will the case officer wait for my result from NZQA... ???

thanks for your help
    Last edited by YessicaCBO; 21st January 2016 at 11:33 AM.

Hi

If you have done your PAR and have the result, you can submit your EOI by selecting "preliminary (Pre-Assessment)" in section F5 of EOI application form. If you got the required points for selection which is a minimum of 140 (without job offer), you will receive an ITA from the immigration. Go for NZQA once your EOI is selected from the pool (make sure you have claimed points correctly).

You can also go for NZQA after you receive the ITA but it will take a month for you to get your NZQA result.

Sandeep

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeepthi View Post
    Hi

If you have done your PAR and have the result, you can submit your EOI by selecting "preliminary (Pre-Assessment)" in section F5 of EOI application form. If you got the required points for selection which is a minimum of 140 (without job offer), you will receive an ITA from the immigration. Go for NZQA once your EOI is selected from the pool (make sure you have claimed points correctly).

You can also go for NZQA after you receive the ITA but it will take a month for you to get your NZQA result.

Sandeep
    Hi Sandeep...

great news!... I would to know if possible, at the moment I have135 or maybe 140 (but I need to recheck)... if I have 135 (master+age+job offer), do you think I will have a chance?

And thanks for your aswer...

With a skilled NZ job offer, your EOI will be accepted if you have at least 100 points. Without the NZ job offer, it needs a minimum of 140.

Hi JandM...

You always sharing good information...

I would to ask you... I have my PAR, level 9... But I want to be recognise in A field related to Software engineer... there is a chance that I will only get level 7.

MY EOI is almost completed and ready to be send, but should I request points for PAR level 9... even if the final result from ITA could change my final points for the visa??? I could go from 135 to 125...

Thank for your comments...
    Last edited by YessicaCBO; 22nd January 2016 at 11:38 AM.

without a job offer, if you don't have 140 points, you wont be selected.

I have a job offer - and I am working here.... but want to claim proper points!

then if you have a job offer and 100 points, don't claim anymore than you need to meet the rules.. There's no advantage in doing so, and it only complicates the application and leads to additional verification and potential delay..

I am new to This forum.I have a question.I have heard that during Immigration procedure,there is an interview on the basis of which some one is allotted either PR or TR..Is that true???

This old post spells it out exactly. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....125#post471125

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast