Thread: statutory declaration form

Default statutory declaration form

Hi team,

I have to get a statutory declaration or an Affidavit made which states my full name, date & place of birth and my parent’s full names (Due to Non availability of Indian Birth Certificate). I called up few Notary people in Christchurch and they have willing to do it but said they will put a note on my declaration saying "I have drafted the declaration myself".

Will this be acceptable by INZ ? Just want to make sure I this declatio0n correct before I submit my EOI.

Thanks

All you need to do its start with , " I solemnly and sincerely declare that ,
    My full name is .......
    I was born in xxx on xxx xxxx
    My mothers name is xxxxx. Dob
    My fathers name is xxxx dob
    I have enquires with the xxxx authorities and to the best of my knowledge and belief, no record of my birth exists.
    This declaration made by my at xxxx on xxxx by virtue of the Oaths and Declaration Act

Signed

Witnessed. ( witness details)

You don't need a notary, just a justice of the peace. It is you rdeclaration, not the witnessing persons, so they should have no involvement with the content.

You don't need anything for your EOI , but will need to submit a declaration if you don't have a birth certificate when it comes to your application.