Thread: Looking for pet friendly accomodation Tauranga

Default Looking for pet friendly accomodation Tauranga

Hi

I need to find accomodation for us soon! Never been to NZ and a bit scared as it's just me and our 16 year old daughter and then 2 dogs to follow in about a month from Australia so no quarantine. Most accomodation seems to say no pets and I a worried we will be stuck so any advice is appreciated.

thanks
    BD

We came last year with 3 pets! No problem! Contact the landlords and ask them personally. The 'no pet' clause is meant for potential customers who worry about allergies and stuff like that. If you have well behaved dogs they may agree.

Hi Lasysnapper, may i check which website i can browse for the accommodation rental.
    I have been using trademe and its seems all rental are posted by the real agent and there is no ways for me to direct contact the owner.

Thanks.

Hi, I wonder if it was different 3 years ago because so far on TRADEME I have mostly seen agents and when I have been in to enquire they are quite blaze about it, like oh well, tough luck! They are very friendly but I am starting to panic a little as I need to get my daughter into a school but can't get the rest of our family here if they don't take pets anywhere!