Thread: Dear admin

Default Dear admin

My employer reseve questionnaire from co immigration nz two week ago , but my boss don't not reply any questions to answer , may be my application decline , what can do if my file declined ????

Hi Minu,

Your case officer will call your employer to check for his support to your SMC application.... If he is not going to help then your File is likely to be declined.

I would recommend you to talk with your employer and find out the reason why he is not supporting your application.

Also Talk with ChrisMwn or JandM on this forum. They will be very helpful.

I agree - you need to talk to your employer about this. You can't succeed in a visa application unless your employer will co-operate with INZ.

If my manager give my job description detail ,inz consider my employer questionnaire ??

Inz case officer need employer sing ??

I don't know what the paperwork is that the CO will have sent to the employer. If it asks for a reply specifically from the employer, then that is what will be necessary. If the employer designates the manager to prepare the reply on his behalf, and signs it, that would probably do. But I believe that quite often, INZ require details about the financial side of the business, and it may be that the manager wouldn't know about that.