Thread: Job Offer + Job Agreement

Default Job Offer + Job Agreement

Do I need to submit a Job Offer when I already have Job Agreement for the purpose of Post Study Work Visa - Employer Assisted (Do I need to submit together Job Ofer + Job Agreement + Job Description)???

What do you mean by "job offer"? A job offer letter saying congratulations, we're pleased to offer you this job?
    Job description is often be part of the employment agreement already. You need to submit the employment agreement along with the employer supplementary form, your qualification, health check + police certificate (if required)

I am confused with what immigration website is saying
    http://http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/live/pacificaccess/residence/offeremployment.htm
    "Acceptable evidence of a job offer includes original or certified copies of the following documents:

- written offer of employment which includes a note stating whether or not occupational registration is required by law for you to take up this position
    - a detailed job description
    - an employment agreement entered into by the employer and the principal applicant"

I have an agreement but not an offer with "Congratulations.."..

I understand that in logical way if you have an agreement that's telling everything is needed.

But when I see in online form please submit you offer of employment together with job description, I am confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzo View Post
    I am confused with what immigration website is saying
    http://http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/live/pacificaccess/residence/offeremployment.htm
    "Acceptable evidence of a job offer includes original or certified copies of the following documents:

- written offer of employment which includes a note stating whether or not occupational registration is required by law for you to take up this position
    - a detailed job description
    - an employment agreement entered into by the employer and the principal applicant"

I have an agreement but not an offer with "Congratulations.."..

I understand that in logical way if you have an agreement that's telling everything is needed.

But when I see in online form please submit you offer of employment together with job description, I am confused..
    ru currently working with same company ? normally when you applying for residency from current job your job agreement contains your job description should be fine as far as i know.

job offer is different from agreement i suppose .

When I applied I only submit the employment agreement which contains the job description on the last page. I didn't even need to submit the job offer letter.

The link you quoted is for "Pacific Access Category", not for Graduate Employer-assisted Work visa.

Submit your employment agreement and a letter from your employer that you have on going employment in the role(unless the signed employment agreement is only very recent. Does the agreement set out the start date?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    Submit your employment agreement and a letter from your employer that you have on going employment in the role(unless the signed employment agreement is only very recent. Does the agreement set out the start date?
    I started on 6th of July 2015 as a Trainee computer software developer for 3 month trial period, and my agreement states "employment shall commence on 6 of July 2015 and shall continue until either party terminates the agreement... ". Somewhere after 4 month I asked my company for a job description (to apply for a new work visa), where they put position as Junior Software Developer.

I am currently on a post study (open search) work visa and trying to apply online for post-study employer assisted work visa

OK then just add a cover letter from the employer which confirms you started in July as a trainee and now have an on-going offer of employment as a junior software developer.

Thanks!