Thread: Parent Residency Visa (eligible by two financial requirement for tier one)?

Default Parent Residency Visa (eligible by two financial requirement for tier one)?

Hi

I would like to apply for parent resident visa. In form 1202 its states that "If you intend to apply for the Parent Category under tier one criteria, how do you intend to meet the financial requirement for tier one" and our application is eligible by two options as below mentioned -

Through your sponsor’s income (Section H: Sponsor’s income).
    By having a guaranteed lifetime minimum income (Section I: Guaranteed lifetime income).

Do we have to select both or only one is fine which is through sponsor income? if we declare both will it be beneficial to process the application faster?

Thanks

Only one of the options need be selected. See the detailed instructions here. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/46408.htm

Selecting two would be more likely to delay the process than speed it up - don't give INZ more things that have to verified than you can help, as each one takes more time.

you have to select one.can you please share your time line as i have also applied for parent EOI for my mother