I am a regular contributor to the Forum. I am WSLNZ Company Director and NZ Licensed Immigration Adviser based in the UK. I will be in New Zealand from late February to mid March and have a few meeting slots still available. If you would like a face to face discussion about your proposed or existing visa application or immigration issue, let me know. New clients will incur a $95 fee and there may be additional travel costs, but these will be agreed in advance, should they be necessary. If you later become a client, your meeting fee will be deducted from your first invoice.

Currently available slots are:

Tauranga: Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd March - daytime only
Wellington: Thursday 3rd March - early evening, Friday 4th March, morning and early evening, Saturday 5th March - any time
Christchurch: Sunday 6th March afternoon and early evening, Monday 7th March day time only, Tuesday 8th March morning only.
Auckland: Tuesday 8th March late afternoon/early evening, Wednesday 9th March, early or late morning.

If you would like to take up one of these slots, send me a Private Message to arrange.

Karen