Thread: Partnership work visa proof??

Default Partnership work visa proof??

Hey guys,

My partner and I have known each other since 2008 when I moved to Peru, we were high school sweethearts for 2 years, until I moved to New Zealand. I'm now a New Zealand permanent resident and have been for 2+ years. I travelled to Peru in May 2015 to be with her but quickly decided that she'd come with me to nz instead so we booked her flight and she arrived on a 3 month visa waiver visa (Spanish passport). To extend and gather proof before applying for her partnership work visa we got her a student visa to study English, this was sponsored by my parents. We have been living together for 7 months but don't have any rental agreements, we've been living with my parents on and off due to travelling around. We also rented a room for a little over 2 months in Auckland but then moved back to my parents house. Unfortunately the guy renting us the room passed away in December and we never received any receipts, rental payments were made in cash. We are currently living with my parents and have been without travelling since November 15. We have the following evidence since we started living together in late June:

Bank statements from July 2015 showing parents address.
    Photos.
    Letters from parents saying we have lived in their home for a total of 4+ months.
    IRD letter from partner with parents address.
    Correspondence from bank to my parents address w/ envelopes.
    Correspondence from doctors to the deceased mans home.
    A letter from her previous student visa application from a psychiatrist mentioning we are engaged. (Requested psychiatrist report by immigration due to declaring past depression onset by fathers death).
    An envelope shipped from her uncle in Lima Peru to my parents address.
    International transactions under both our names by her uncle directly to our bank account.
    Facebook/ Skype screenshots from when we were in different countries.
    A letter from my parents mentioning she was sponsored by them in her previous application.

My partner is currently pregnant and we will also be including a letter from the hospital proving she is elegible for publicly funded health maternity services. As requested on the application form.

Is this enough evidence? We are confused as we've read so many threads with different outcomes.
    Her visa will expire on 29th of February.

I'd also like to mention that we are both 21 and 20 years old, we met when we were in our teens, we were both 14 years old, will immigration take our previous evidence seriously since we were that young?

Thanks and I look forward to your replies.
    Last edited by Ivanpam; 2nd February 2016 at 04:54 AM.

Your evidence from previous times before you lived together will not count towards partnership - it will all be to do with the present time when you have evidence that you have been living together. We know from experience that applications are taken seriously with around three months' evidence, and you have seven months, so that is hopeful.

Here are old threads on the forum which may give extra explanations and ideas. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof

You don't actually say, but I hope you have now submitted her application for a partner-sponsored temporary work visa. As long as the application is put in while her previous visa is still valid, she will be granted an interim visa to cover any extra time required for processing.