Thread: Help | Online visa application

Default Help | Online visa application

Hi There

I live in Auckland on a work visa which will expire soon. Today my Immigration adviser applied for a new work visa (online) and sent me the filled in application form.

There are some errors in the filled in form and i have pointed out these to my adviser. It's already the end of office hour and he can't get back to me now.

Question is- After an application has been submitted, can changes be made to the contents?

Thanks in advance...

Anyone is required to let INZ know if there is a change in the circumstances given in their visa application, which is not unusual because life doesn't stand still during the time of processing, and equally, if they become aware of any error(s), so I'm sure your LIA will be able to alter what has been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Anyone is required to let INZ know if there is a change in the circumstances given in their visa application, which is not unusual because life doesn't stand still during the time of processing, and equally, if they become aware of any error(s), so I'm sure your LIA will be able to alter what has been sent.
    Thanks JandM for your quick response!