Thread: NZQA Taking a Long time for IQA

Post NZQA Taking a Long time for IQA

Hi everybody i had submitted my overseas qualification on 12-nov-2015 for full assessment my application is waiting for allocation till now, I have called NZQA two times they keep on telling me due to heavy workload it is taking more time. what option i have got? can i make a complaint? because NZQA's Website says it takes only 35 working days.. please suggest me solution for this thanks in advance.

This is a situation that is affecting everyone with a request for IQA in at the moment, not just you. In fairness to everyone, NZ government agencies work cases in date order, so no amount of displeasure or complaining is going to make any difference to that. There isn't a 'solution' - everyone is waiting for them to catch up with their workload. If your worry is that you have a submission date for ITA coming up, tell INZ that you are waiting for your IQA, and show proof of when you put in the request, and they will probably allow you to submit without it.

@blizzer91: Same case with me, they say the same thing, a lot of people are on wait. I know it is hard to wait, but hope this gets faster.

I have submitted on 14 December and got email of documents received on 21st December...so if application submitted on 12 Nov is waiting for allocation then I should relax and wait for at least one more month I haven't submitted EOI so hopefully LTSSL won't remove my profession