Thread: Post-Study work visa - requested documents

Default Post-Study work visa - requested documents

Hello!

I submitted my application for post-study work visa (employer assisted) on-line and got an email with request of documents: "Please provide Evidence of Qualifications obtained".

As there was a question in the application to list all qualifications, I listed my Graduate Diploma in Computing from Unitec and my previous degree from home country (bachelor and master in law), which are not relevant to my current job as Software Developer.

I already uploaded my Graduate Diploma in Computing with Academic Record under "qualification which meets requirements".

I wonder if I need to submit my bachelor and master in law, there is not even category for them in the list, obviously it is not "qualification which meets requirements", and I wonder if I could get problems with this...

No. For post-study work visa (employer assisted), only the qualification gained in NZ that matters. The bachelor of law gained in your home country is irrelevant.

Does it mean that I also shouldn't have listed them them from the beginning in my application?