Thread: Partnership-based Work Visa *approved*

Red face Partnership-based Work Visa *approved*

Hi guys,

we just received our approved 12 monthsWork Visa based on our partnership
    This forum was such a big help and probably we have read through half of the immigration posts anyway, a big thanks to all of you

We would like to share our experience to help others or at least to give an idea, what helped us:
    It took us 3 months to collect all evidences (see below)
    London received our application, end of December
    Send in general medical certificate and police certificate, end of January
    and 7 days later, everything got approved.

What we send in:
    -Cover letter from both of us
    -Cover letter about the other partner and about our story
    -Timeline of our relationship, with links to the attachments
    -Passport copies from both of us
    -Application Forms 1198, 1146
    -Police Certificate
    -copy from General Medical Certificate
    -my passport
    -overview of all attached documents, which was:
    #everything about me as the applicant (English IELTS, IRD, contract from my old job in NZ, all work references)
    #bank statements (my bank statements, his bank statements, receipts of presents, bank statements of shared bank account - 5 months old)
    #evidence of living together (copies of letters and parcels sent to the address where we lived, highlighted bank statements, registration of my partner at my families place - we were living with my family or with friends only)
    #travel and holiday documents (highlighted bank statements, receipts from ho(s)tels, grocery shopping, all of it in a chronological order)
    #evidence of communication (overview of mails, Facebook chat samples, Skype samples, WhatsApp calls and text samples with screenshots, evidence of my furniture storage -> to take it to NZ)
    #references of family and friends (all in all 14)
    #photos (in chronological order, every month 1-4 photos, including a short description)

It was a lot of work, but I am happy that we followed in the very beginning the home made overview, as we completely would have lost the, well, the overview. All in all it took as around 3 months of collecting material. We lived together with friends or at my family´s place, which they stated in their character references.
    And reading about everything helped us a lot, especially this forum. Thanks again
    Last edited by Tulips; 6th February 2016 at 09:56 AM.

congratulations ,alles gute and good luck haha !