Thread: Visa for spouse and kid of student of Level 7 Course

Default Visa for spouse and kid of student of Level 7 Course

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to take a level 7 course.

1.Will my wife and kid get visitor visa for my course duration.

2. After successful completion of my course ,when i get a post study work visa,what visa can i apply for my wife and kid.

Thanks and Regards,
    nzstu

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...tvisas/#family
    Partners and children of students

If your partner or children want to come to New Zealand with you, they need to apply for a visitor visa or, if they will also be studying, their own student visa.
    New Zealand Aid Programme (NZAP) Students

Partners of NZAP students may be eligible for a work visa valid for the duration of their partner's NZAP scholarship. Dependent children may be eligible for a student visa.
    OR ELSE http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...am.htm#student you could sponsor your partner for a partner-sponsored temporary work visa.
    Your partner holds a New Zealand student visa

You must be in a genuine and stable relationship with your partner and they must hold a New Zealand student visa to study for:

a level seven (or higher) qualification on the New Zealand Qualification Framework in an area of absolute skill shortage as specified in the Long Term Skill Shortage List, or
    a postgraduate qualification.
    In that case, your child would need a visitor's visa (application linked to your wife's with a covering letter, so it will match hers and yours for length of time) if s/he is under five years old, or a student visa if five or older.

These last visas are the ones they can get for after your course - the post-study work visa is a work visa, so you will still be eligible to sponsor.