Thread: Looking to add a job offer

Default Looking to add a job offer

Folks I'm looking a bit of advise. I'm about to submit my ITA / full application. Since receiving my ITA in November I have secured a job and received all the paperwork and job offer. This matches my job in my ITA etc. However how do I update immigration?

is it simply marking it on the application at the changes part and also mentioning it in my cover letter and attaching the original contract for the job and offer of employment letter?

Thanks

Yes, although if it's going to be some time before you are ready to put your ITA in, you might like to notify INZ earlier. I'm thinking, you are probably applying for a temporary work visa on the basis of the job, and you don't need one branch of INZ thinking you are telling them something different from what you are telling another branch.

Hi yea we have just added it to the ITA and submitted the application to London.

We want to now get a twv for the main applicant and a twv for me the secondary applicant based on partnership till the smc is processed.

Do we have to wait on the London branch recognising receipt and adding everything before we apply for the twv's?

It's my understanding that the TWV are easier as img already have everything. That said do we have to add copies of all the same forms or just refer to our main application? I understand the TWV's only need 3 months partnership and a lesser medical but the smc application hold a lot more and has been submitted.

I hope I haven't confused you!!

Thanks

.??

You need to give the copies and refer to your SMC application as well. The two applications won't necessary be dealt with in the same office. Make it as easy as possible for the INZ officials.

Thank you JandM.

Much appreciated