Thread: Approved!!

Default Approved!!

I would like to first thank everyone on this forum for helping me directly and indirectly (yes, I was sort of silent member of eng.org/forum, reading all the questions and answers being posted which in turn answered questions I had).

So, I received the best email from my CO on the 28 January informing me that my wife and I have been granted a 2 year residence. That came as a surprise as all along the way of my SMC visa application, I was pinning my hope on a JSV. We are planning to fly to Auckland in around April.

I have seen some members saying that they started their job search prior to arriving to NZ and they did not quite had a positive result by applying offshore. But I will at least try to contact some people and see how it goes.

Again thank you all for your precious help and patience.

congratulations

. You have been approved for Residence, and once you are in NZ, that entitles you to live and work there for ever. The travel conditions that come with it are for two years. If you don't know about travel conditions, do a Search - it has been explained on the threads before.

Congratulations!