Dear Group Members.

I'm posting this thread with the reference to the PRV Immigration clause RV2.5.15:

Before going into details I'll paste the clause;

RV2.5.15 Establishment of a business in New Zealand

a. A principal applicant has demonstrated a commitment to New Zealand if they have been approved a resident visa under any category, and have successfully established a business in New Zealand that has been trading successfully and benefiting New Zealand in some way for at least 12 months immediately preceding the date the application for a permanent resident visa was made.

b. Principal applicants applying for a permanent resident visa under these instructions will be considered to have successfully established a business in New Zealand if:
i. they have established or purchased, a business operating in New Zealand; or
ii. they have invested in a business in New Zealand by purchasing 25% or more of the shareholding of an established business.

c. For the purposes of these instructions evidence that a business is trading successfully and benefiting New Zealand in some way is production of a set of the latest accounts relating to that business certified by a New Zealand chartered accountant and which confirm that in their view the business is a going concern.

To be able to meet this clause i have plans to open a rental car company in Auckland. Is there any platform which can guide me step by step of how to open a specific business in NZ. In this case if this is a car rental company how can i proceed. What are my liabilities with government. what are process which i should follow in order to make this business setup successfully. I have almost 3-4 months to setup this business.

Waiting for usual positive feedback from all the experienced respectable members.