Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online status

Default Online status

Hi all,

Just wondering why I can see only the Online Application status with Decision Successful after logging in to www.immigration.govt.nz with type Skilled Migrant - Expression of Interest? As I understand, it should also show the Immigration application status, with lodgement date etc....
    I don't see any of those.
    Can anyone upload your image so I can compare? Not sure what I've missed for mine?
    I'd really want to keep myself updated with my immigration status through this online status rather than keep emailing to INZ and ask for an update.

Here below are steps that I logged in:

1 - Login
    Login.jpg

2 - My online status screen (with not lodgement date though it has been 1.5months since I was informed through email that my application is lodged)
    Online status.jpg

Thanks
    Last edited by KandT; 17th February 2016 at 09:30 PM.

please click on find more under that that "decision successful" and you will be able to see everything else on that page.

I got the same situation. no any status update over 1 month after lodged. Did you submit your ITA to VAC directly?

Hi fashionism and KandT

Same situation for me as well. i got email and the letter stating they have accepted the ITA but no any update on immigration online. now it has been nearly one month after that letter.sent several emails and got update as due to some technical failure they are unable to answer my query. so i'm also worried. today sent an email directly to the VAC London branch. expecting there reply.
    fingers crossed.

this only takes you to the EOI system. "Decision Successful "is where it ends, once ITA is issued.

This is only what I got after clicking on Find more:

Find out more.jpg

INZ Shanghai just replied yesterday that there was some issues with the online display status. But I wondered if this is a technical which happened for all users or just only a few ones including me. If this can't be fixed, does it mean that we can't get an updated status for ourselves? .

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
    please click on find more under that that "decision successful" and you will be able to see everything else on that page.

Yeah, I also noted that, because when I logged in, I only had one relevant category to choose which was "Skilled Migrant Expression of Interest". I've been wondering if there's any other places I can log in or do I need to do further steps to get my Immigration Status showed up .

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    this only takes you to the EOI system. "Decision Successful "is where it ends, once ITA is issued.

I sent my application package to Shanghai center as instructions in the ITA, but I did an online EOI

Quote Originally Posted by fashionism View Post
    I got the same situation. no any status update over 1 month after lodged. Did you submit your ITA to VAC directly?

Hi KandT,
    How 's your online status of SMC application now? Has INZ fixed technical issue of online status display? My online status is no any change since EOI Decision Successful. Do you think INZ will fix and update the online status?

Hi fashionism,

I presume INZ hasn't fixed the online status yet. Mine used to be in "Decision Successful" and then it changed to "ITA Lapsed", which made me really worried. However, after contacting INZ, they acknowledged the issue and asked me to disregard that status. Now it's still in "ITA Lapsed".

KandT

Quote Originally Posted by fashionism View Post
    Hi KandT,
    How 's your online status of SMC application now? Has INZ fixed technical issue of online status display? My online status is no any change since EOI Decision Successful. Do you think INZ will fix and update the online status?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast