Thread: Medical Question - Time running out

Default Medical Question - Time running out

Hi everyone,

My partner has to have an full medical test for her next visa application before she leaves the country in a few weeks, we are looking at getting this done ASAP, the thing is she currently has a bit of a cold (runny nose etc) we would wait for that to pass but we are guessing it will take about one week, and at that time something that happens to women once per month could be happening about that time. My concern is that blood in urine can be seen as an issue, so are we able to get the medical done while she has a bit of a cold or while she has the other thing?

Also, a small random question on the side, does she need to provide her birth certificate with a partnership based application?

Bit of an unusual question but obviously important,

Thank you in advance

Getting the medical done while she has a cold is marginally preferable to scheduling it at the time of her period, I would think.

From the instructions on the form, http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd.../0/INZ1198.pdf, it appears that no birth certificate is necessary. (In general, I think it's always a good idea to have your birth certificate ready and available, though - if one situation doesn't need it, another one can always crop up that does.)