Thread: NZQA questions

Default NZQA questions

Hello all,

I have few questions and I seek for answers:
    1- do I need to send original copies for NZQA ? A stamped copy from the university isn't enough ?
    2- will my Master degree be reviewed ? Because i have red somewhere that bachelor will be more taken into consideration because it is the base of the education, please clarify ?

Regards.

Dear JandM,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
    In the link you attached it is mentioned that they need original copies, this is a little bit risky because NZ is far away from Lebanon.

Second thing, I hold a bachelor in Communication engineering and Master in electrical engineering and the work experience is in Electrical engineering. Would that be a problem during the assessment because i am trying to claim points as an electrical enfineer and not communication engineer.

Regards.

Possibly. It partly depends on how much of the content of your original qualification is applicable to your present-day work. However, since your career is a branch of engineering, you are likely to find that NZQA and/or INZ will require you to apply to IPENZ for assessment of your skill-level. If that happens, they will look at your whole knowledge/experience situation.