Thread: E Medical, Do we still fill out the medical forms?

Default E Medical, Do we still fill out the medical forms?

Hi everyone, I have one simple question regarding the E Medical process, do you still have to fill out the forms 1007 and 1096? Or are those forms to be filled out if you are getting your medical done threw a normal doctor who cannot upload the results to immigration?

If you are doing medical everything is online. You may be asked by Doctoer to fill out basic personal details form on arrival?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    If you are doing medical everything is online. You may be asked by Doctoer to fill out basic personal details form on arrival?
    Thanks Chris, so I guess the forms 1007 and 1096 are for places where they cannot do e-medicals for immigration nz?

If the doctor has eMedical ( in NZ I think everyone nowadays ?! ) the staff at the practice will fill these out through the system. I had to fill out a form from them with the basic information and they put it in the system.
    The doctor will also fill out a form during the health examination/grade your health. But you don't have to take anything just your passport and if you have medical problems take relevant documents for that.
    Last edited by ice; 22nd February 2016 at 06:16 AM.

and you should also ask the Docter to print out a copy of what he is submitting (before he submits it) , for your records. Tell him you want a full copy, not just the one /two page cover sheet. Your medical, your money, you are entitled to a copy.

yes, but not in NZ. There are still a few places (Pacific countries) where there is no e-medical.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    yes, but not in NZ. There are still a few places (Pacific countries) where there is no e-medical.
    Ok great, so I guess all the NZ embassy's (if that's where NZ visa applications are processed) are set up to retrieve an e-medical from an applicant? What I mean is that my partner will apply in the Moscow branch, if she has an E-Medical done here in NZ will the immigration officer in Moscow be able to see her results when processing her visa?

yes, CO can see than e-medical is on file, and that its clear (or not) as the case maybe.