Thread: My Online status show ITA Lapsed

Default My Online status show ITA Lapsed

Dear all,
    Can you urgently advise me this? Today my online application status has been changed to "ITA Lapsed". What does this mean? Does it mean they INZ didn't receive the application I submitted/sent to them and my ITA has been cancelled?

While this happens, I received an acknowledgement letter on the 6 Jan from INZ which confirmed that INZ had received my application on the 29 Dec and accepted for processing on the 30 Dec.

Would the status change today be a system mistake?

Thanks
    Last edited by KandT; 22nd February 2016 at 03:32 PM.

There is no link between the EOI and INZ processing system. if you have had acknowledgment that your application has been received, that's the start of a new process. Is is 4 months since your ITA was issued?

Hi ChrisMwn,
    No, it's not. My ITA was issued on 15 Sept 2015. This makes me worried though.
    Thanks for your reply.
    KandT

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    There is no link between the EOI and INZ processing system. if you have had acknowledgment that your application has been received, that's the start of a new process. Is is 4 months since your ITA was issued?

So 4 months from 15 September is 15 January. So long as you application was lodged by then ( which it was) you needn't worry. I haven't seen " Ita lapsed" before it normally stops at Decision successful" when ITA is issued. again though I wouldn't be worried.

I just hope INZ is fixing the website and this is a system error. Anyway, I have dropped an email to INZ just now and am looking forward to their reply. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    So 4 months from 15 September is 15 January. So long as you application was lodged by then ( which it was) you needn't worry. I haven't seen " Ita lapsed" before it normally stops at Decision successful" when ITA is issued. again though I wouldn't be worried.

A case officer has just contacted me and informed that she is taking care of my application and ask me to ignore the EOI status.

That's some good news after some agonising status update. Cheers

- Sandeep

Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my CO will accept my application and proceed to the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeepthi View Post
    That's some good news after some agonising status update. Cheers

- Sandeep