Thread: Furnished flat/apartment wanted

Default Furnished flat/apartment wanted

My wife & I return to NZ mid April, we have just reached retirement age & therefore have guaranteed retirement income, also I have a permanent job offer. We have references & recommendations from kiwi's we have known for years. We are looking for a furnished flat/apartment in or close to the CBD for my work, a rent of around $400-$450 a week for a 3 - 6 month term whilst we settle in & search for a property.
    No pets, non smokers, clean & respectable. A longer term may be considered if the place/rent is right.

Thanks.

Hello

Are you still looking for accomodation?

We may have an option available for you to consider in Hillsborough?

Either a one bedroom basement apartment or 3 bedroom house at two different addresses.

Feel free to call on [Edited to remove phone number in line with Forum Rule 10. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236 If you make five posts on any thread, the forum will automatically switch on the PM system for you, to share information not allowed on open threads.] to discusss

Thanks

Ross

Hi Darrah,

We haven't got a place yet, we arrive back end of April so that may not be soon enough for you, however if you could let us know what the rents are, what is included, furnishings, power etc & the street name we could have a look at the location & perhaps give you an idea as to whether we may be interested.

Thanks for your post.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by UKDavid View Post
    Hi Darrah,

We haven't got a place yet, we arrive back end of April so that may not be soon enough for you, however if you could let us know what the rents are, what is included, furnishings, power etc & the street name we could have a look at the location & perhaps give you an idea as to whether we may be interested.

Thanks for your post.

David.
    Hi

The timing of end of April works very good for us as Brigid is going overseas for a
    around the world trip. Send your contact details to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can call to explain context. Thanks Ross
    Last edited by IanW99; 5th April 2016 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Rule 10: no personal details

Quote Originally Posted by UKDavid View Post
    Hi Darrah,

Thanks for your post.

David.
    Hi

The
    timing of end of April works very good for us as Brigid is going overseas for a
    around the world trip. Send your contact details to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can call to explain context. Thanks Ross
    Last edited by IanW99; 5th April 2016 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Rule 10: no personal details

Hi

Please send your contact details to XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

thanks

Ross
    Last edited by IanW99; 7th April 2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Rule 10: no personal details

Please make one more post (five in total needed) then the forum will automatically (in 20 minutes or so) switch on your ability to use the site's Private Messaging service.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Please make one more post (five in total needed) then the forum will automatically (in 20 minutes or so) switch on your ability to use the site's Private Messaging service.
    Thanks for your advice. this is now my firth post in order for me to access to private messaging