Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Status Changed & Experience Sharing

Default Online Status Changed & Experience Sharing

Yes my application status has finally changed to "APPROVED" today after a long waiting since I had my interview on 10 Dec. I've gained great help in preparing the interview from you guys, so I really owe you all a big THANKS!

Just to share some unexpected in the way of my application and hope everything goes smoothly in yours...

• My wife's NZQA certificate took 5 weeks+ and that was under "express" assessment.
    • INZ could not process my payment by VISA, and last minute informed me via phone call that I have to mail a cheque or make bank transfer to a particular account within 2 days. I even thought if that is a fraud or something but I still made the bank transfer... BTW, my application is lodged in Shanghai Branch.
    • The Education History and Employment History in National Security Check Form (INZ1209) must be filled up WITHOUT TIME GAP (not even a single day). For example, during the job changing period you could write: "I did not work during period xxx"; between primary school to middle school you could write: "I had my school holiday from xxx to xxx".
    • Interview to me and my wife was separated and we are not allowed to use speaker.
    • I've been asked about the healthcare system and facilities during the interview, which is not in the question list. (http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27398).
    • My Security Check took 2 months+ to be completed.

Almost forgot to post my timeline.
    EOI submitted: 05 Jun 2015 (points 145, W/O job offer)
    EOI selected: 10 Jun 2015
    ITA received: 26 Jun 2015
    Application lodged: 18 Sep 2015
    Interview held: 10 Dec 2015
    Online status changed: 23 Feb 2016

Could anyone tell me how to edit the signature? I couldn't find it in my profile. Biography?
    Last edited by oceanwowjy; 23rd February 2016 at 09:55 PM.

congo bro same smc application approved online 25 jan . henderson branch auckland . just waiting for AIP letter . let us know when u got the letter . congo again

Congrats

Congratulations, and thanks for the information about your application.

To get to your Signature, click on Settings, at the top right corner of any screen. Then you will find a My Settings box in the sidebar.

Got it. Thanks a lot JandM.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the experience as below.

I guess your application is under SMC, right? Please advise up to which stage you have to fill in National Security Check Form (INZ1209) ? My application didn't have this form.
    And just wonder if the interviews for main applicant and partner are always separate and not allowed to share the question content for everybody, or just only your case?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceanwowjy View Post
    Yes my application status has finally changed to "APPROVED" today after a long waiting since I had my interview on 10 Dec. I've gained great help in preparing the interview from you guys, so I really owe you all a big THANKS!

Just to share some unexpected in the way of my application and hope everything goes smoothly in yours...

• My wife's NZQA certificate took 5 weeks+ and that was under "express" assessment.
    • INZ could not process my payment by VISA, and last minute informed me via phone call that I have to mail a cheque or make bank transfer to a particular account within 2 days. I even thought if that is a fraud or something but I still made the bank transfer... BTW, my application is lodged in Shanghai Branch.
    • The Education History and Employment History in National Security Check Form (INZ1209) must be filled up WITHOUT TIME GAP (not even a single day). For example, during the job changing period you could write: "I did not work during period xxx"; between primary school to middle school you could write: "I had my school holiday from xxx to xxx".
    • Interview to me and my wife was separated and we are not allowed to use speaker.
    • I've been asked about the healthcare system and facilities during the interview, which is not in the question list. (http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27398).
    • My Security Check took 2 months+ to be completed.

Almost forgot to post my timeline.
    EOI submitted: 05 Jun 2015 (points 145, W/O job offer)
    EOI selected: 10 Jun 2015
    ITA received: 26 Jun 2015
    Application lodged: 18 Sep 2015
    Interview held: 10 Dec 2015
    Online status changed: 23 Feb 2016

Could anyone tell me how to edit the signature? I couldn't find it in my profile. Biography?

Quote Originally Posted by KandT View Post
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing the experience as below.

I guess your application is under SMC, right? Please advise up to which stage you have to fill in National Security Check Form (INZ1209) ? My application didn't have this form.
    And just wonder if the interviews for main applicant and partner are always separate and not allowed to share the question content for everybody, or just only your case?

Thanks
    Yup my application is under SMC. The form INZ1209 is required in my ITA letter. With regards to the separated interview, I have no idea whether it's a standard practice or case-by-case, but I would suggest you to get your partner prepared as well just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by smcvisa93 View Post
    congo bro same smc application approved online 25 jan . henderson branch auckland . just waiting for AIP letter . let us know when u got the letter . congo again
    Hi bro thanks. I just received the AIP letter today 24 Feb. Yours is on the way too.

Your question regarding interviews - it varies from case to case. Any INZ official has the right to interview anybody if that looks like the best way of getting information they need, so the reasons for interviews you hear about can be different. A couple of examples - if the CO wants to check matters concerning the partnership of the couple concerned, s/he may want to talk to them separately to make sure they are telling the same story about their relationship, or a separate interview could be a way of checking the partner's level of English, if the evidence looks a bit suspect in any way.

Congragulations!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast