Thread: Online status changed to approve but partners work visa expiring within three weeks

Default Online status changed to approve but partners work visa expiring within three weeks

Hello , This forum has being really useful with lots of information .
    My residence application included my partner and my 12 months old baby
    and it was processed in Henderson Branch , On 22nd Feb my online Status changed from pending to approved
    We were so happy as it took almost 8 months of waiting to get approved and this happened when I emailed my case officer Twice First week of Feb informing him that my partners work visa would expire on March 14th along my Baby's dependant visitor visa and he said hold on as he would be finalising my application quickly and on 22nd I emailed him again and he said its with 2pc check and by evening when I logged in it was approved .
    My question is I have read in this forum before that Henderson Branch these days is taking more than three weeks to issue AIP . Do I need lodge my partners work and baby's visitor visa in Hamilton Branch as it expires on March 14th which I see is pointless and waste of money as our residence application has being approved online or should I just wait for the AIP letter by requesting Henderson Branch if they can sent it quickly before the visa expiry .

Below is my Timeline
    EOI submitted: 04th Feb 2015 (points 150, With job offer)
    ITA received: 20the Feb 2015
    Application lodged: 1st June 2015
    Case Officer allocated/Employer Questionnaire same day: 1st Oct 2015
    Requested Pay Slips , Ird Summary ND bank Statements, More partnership proof
    Employer Replied: 15th Oct 2015
    Phone Interview held: 23rd Nov 2015
    Online status changed: 22ndFeb 2016

congoooo !!! henderson branch is taking way longer then it should be to issue AIP . my online status changed to approved on 25 jan still waiting for AIP . please post if u got AIP or if u got any reply from them if they busy or not .