Thread: EOI selection criteria without job

Default EOI selection criteria without job

Hi,
    I want to apply for EOI and my points are 115 but i don't have any job offer yet. I was looking at the selected EOI form sheet and since last year they are just picking the application which has a job offer and have points between 100 and 140.
    Can any one please point me to the right direction. Is it worth to apply for EOI without a job offer considering the fact that i have 115 points.

The way the NZ government has the immigration quotas set at the moment, no EOI without a job offer is ever selected with under 140 points. With 140, it will be picked at the next draw. If you have a job offer, you need a minimum of 100 points.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    The way the NZ government has the immigration quotas set at the moment, no EOI without a job offer is ever selected with under 140 points. With 140, it will be picked at the next draw. If you have a job offer, you need a minimum of 100 points.
    so it means even though it is skilled visa but a job offer is must to get the visa if your points are less than 140?
    can anyone point me to the right direction that how can i get the job offer in my field?

Yes, you need that job offer, if you don't have 140 points without it.

What job would you be looking for? You said on another thread that your qualifications are in two slightly varying areas.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Yes, you need that job offer, if you don't have 140 points without it.

What job would you be looking for? You said on another thread that your qualifications are in two slightly varying areas.
    I am looking for a developer role. If anyone of you know any way to get one then let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by neena View Post
    I am looking for a developer role. If anyone of you know any way to get one then let me know.
    http://www.seek.co.nz/